A Force In New York Construction For Decades
Widely published and a frequent speaker on construction industry topics, Bob is also an Adjunct Professor at Columbia University and serves on many prestigious construction industry association boards. Most recently he served as Special Counsel for the law firm of McCarter and English LLP.
Among Bob’s most recent accomplishments:
- Named Best Lawyers 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” for Construction Law in New York City
- Recipient of the 2010 Al Mathews Award for Dispute Board Excellence
- Recognized as one of the leading construction attorneys in New York and United States in the 2003 through 2015 editions of Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers
- Recipient of the 2007 Cornerstone Award of the ABA Forum on Construction Law
- 2006 recipient of the Chambers Award of Excellence in Construction Law
- Election to the National Academy of Construction
- AAA, Construction Mega Project Arbitrator and Master Mediator Panels
The Bob Rubin Approach
In a word, it’s service, personalized attention. Each client receives Bob’s experience, expertise, and focused attention. He welcomes the opportunity to explore a client’s situation in depth, and to that end is happy to travel to a project site or local office, whether it’s down the block or around the world.
Several fee structures are offered and Bob will work with clients to determine the one that makes the most sense for the project at hand. Fees can be charged on an hourly or daily basis, or alternatively on a task or results basis, and billed upon achievement of prescribed results.